ASUS Lyra AC2200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (MAP-AC2200) - 3 Pack
Bury Wi-Fi dead spots once and for all with the ASUS Lyra Home Wi-Fi System. This whole-home Wi-Fi solution includes 3 tri-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi hubs for secure, seamless Wi-Fi connectivity across 6,000 square feet of space. It's easy to set up and manage via an app, and offers peace of mind thanks to parental controls and commercial-grade security.
- More Information
- Pack of 3 tri-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi hubs with MU-MIMO technology covers up to 6,000 square feet, so you can enjoy corner-to-corner Wi-Fi from your basement to your backyard
- Expand your 3-hub ASUS Lyra system with up to 2 more hubs to increase coverage across your home (additional hubs sold separately)
- Download the ASUS Lyra app to your smartphone or tablet to set up, manage, and diagnose your Wi-Fi network
- Advanced parental controls with Family Overview let you keep an eye on, manage, and schedule your family's internet and app usage
- Each 802.11ac Wi-Fi hub delivers swift data speeds up to 2134Mbps, so every device from your smartphone to your high-end gaming rig will enjoy a fast, seamless wireless connection
- Tri-band system uses 3 discrete frequency bands -- 1 band for the hubs to communicate with each other and the other 2 for your devices to connect to
- Connected devices will automatically switch to the hub with the strongest Wi-Fi connection to ensure an optimal online experience without lags
- AiProtection by Trend Micro offers commercial-grade security for your connected devices by blocking external security threats
- Details & Specs
Network Security / Management Features
- Never workedby Harsha
from Chilliwack, BC on January 3, 2019
After a long hurdles I connected but after firware upgrade it wont work at all
- A great product if you know what you are doingby CR
from Toronto, ON on December 25, 2018
I have deployed these in several homes and the results have offered reliable consistent coverage. Is it the fastest Mesh WiFi system out there? No. But a faster system is utterly useless if it is not reliable. One the Lyra mesh Wifi is setup, it provides a great end user experience. You definitely MUST upgrade the firmware on all the stations immediately - if you get one with an older firmware, the performance is not very good. So make sure you upgrade the firmware after doing the initial setup. Strongly recommended.
- Disappointedby MIchael
from Ottawa, ON on December 9, 2018
Initially worked well, though parental controls were somewhat disappointing. Then did the firmware upgrade and it won't work. Spent an hour with customer service, but that was no help. :-(
- Fell way short of what the specs promiseby Frankie
from Markham, ON on December 1, 2018
Bought the Asus Lyra 2 weeks ago on the Black Friday deal, had it up and running for little over a week and had nothing but nightmares. First of all, all the Samsung devices keeps getting signal dropped and when Lyra switches the connection from 5GHz to 2.4GHz, it either gives an Authentication Error or No Internet message, and that's when it doesn't kick itself off and refuse to reconnect altogther. I would have expected better range on the 5G but it could barely maintain stable connection past 2 rooms. My wife's Galaxy Note 5 had so much trouble she ended up having to stick with the 2.4GHz Guest Network to avoid signal drops. Having 3 nodes should make the signals stronger in my 2400 sq ft townhouse but instead I think it confuses the heck out of the devices, and the handover protocol is so poorly done that 50% of the time the device gets dropped from the network during the handover. You might say these might be problems with the devices that we use, that's what I thought initially as well until I decided to pick up a Netgear Orbi AC2200 to try out my theory. To my dismay, everything works like a charm with the Orbi with no kick off during handover to next node nor authentication error when downgraded from 5Ghz to 2.4GHz. This Asus Lyra is going back to the store this week.
- Looks greatby Mike
from Ontario on November 29, 2018
Looks great yet keeps cutting out
- Still not there yetby DV
from Winnipeg, MB on November 26, 2018
Used for 2 weeks, had high hopes based on the specs, it didn't lived up to them. Fairly easy setup, and had really good coverage and speed. But the problem is it keep disconnecting and take few seconds to reconnect as soon as you enter the different node. Sometimes has to manually turn off/on on the phone/tablet to reconnect to it. Even used it wired Ethernet back haul, it worked perfectly fine, but still has same issue. I Have Netgear 7000 router which gives (10 dn / 2 up) in of the room (75 dn / 10 up connection), but Asus was able to reach (80 dn / 20 up). I really wanted to keep it but Asus need to step up.
- Great WiFi meshed routerby Mike
from Nepean, ON on November 22, 2018
Great performance and easy setup. Has TrendMicro build in protection and MU-MIMO. Just perfect, has better performance than Google and cheaper.
- Worst Routerby Amitabh
from Mississauga, ON on November 21, 2018
I had high hopes on this Mesh Router but alas. The first unit itself could not get setup on the mobile app and on the website. Called the Support no - the tech support helpdesk was also not able to identify the issue. Returning it rightaway.
- Very Good Productby Naik
from Brampton, ON on November 4, 2018
Very easy to connect. Apps steps are easy to follow. Now all my bedrooms has better speed. All my kids able to play video games. Worth to buy. Just wait for discount price then buy.
- Slower than my ISP routerby Kevin
from Oshawa, ON on May 18, 2018
While this gives a bit better range, my ISP router out performs this on all my tests. I was really hoping the parental controls would be a bit more robust but they are also lacking. For the cost of this system it just doesn't justify its lack lustre performance and capabilities.
- Return Policy