ASUS C202SA 11.6" Rugged Chromebook - Dark Grey (Intel Celeron N3060/16GB HDD/2GB RAM/Chrome OS)
A durable and rugged choice for students, the ASUS C202SA 11.6" Chromebook delivers a quick and reliable performance powered by an Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 2GB of RAM. Store your files and music with on the 16GB HDD and enjoy wireless connectivity using the integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz (turbo up to 2.48GHz) Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 2GB of RAM handles your daily internet surfing, social media, email, digital entertainment, and more with speed, reliability, and efficiency
- 16GB HDD provides room for storing your files and music
- 11.6" HD anti-glare display screen boasts 1366 x 768 resolution for crisp clarity and vibrant colours and a 180-degree hinge for customized viewing
- 802.11ac integrated Wi-Fi for optimal network connectivity and Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to pair with other compatible devices for expanded capabilities
- 2S1P, 2-cell (38Wh) lithium-ion battery powers this highly portable design
- Connect to a variety of external devices using 2 x USB 3.0 and HDMI ports, plus an SD card reader, and headphone-out and audio-in combo jack
- HD webcam makes is easy to stay visually connected to friends and friends
- Runs on Chrome OS, an operating system built for the way we live today and all the Google apps you know and know come standard, including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Access the Google Play Store for an expansive library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, right from your Chromebook
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- interestingby TecnecoMC
from Thornhill, ON on November 29, 2018
not bad at all
- interestingby TecnecoMC
from markham ON on November 28, 2018
very efficient and portable
- Great for what it's supposed to doby Philippe
from Victoriaville, QC on November 27, 2018
I am a chromebook user for years, mostly premium chromebooks and i5 chromebox and I just got this one to use on remote job site camps. It doing a great job for media watching and web browsing. However the very limited memomy means it can't multi-task at all. The c202 is very slow out of the box while it's downloading updates and apps, give it 30 minutes and it will be just fine after that.
- Awkward keyboardby Kasha
from Toronto, ON on November 25, 2018
The keyboard is overloaded with characters making it very confusing and the enter key is very small and awkward to reach. Also it's slow to process. The case is also very heavy. There are better chromebooks on the market.
- Very goodby Michael
from Mississauga, ON on November 24, 2018
Whatever you see in the pictures, is exactly what your going to get. I use this computer mainly for school use and social media. It's small, portable and enough RAM for my purpose. However, 2GB RAM isn't enough if your going to download stuff or use for games. You will see sometimes it's a little slow but it's decent and small.
- Return Policy