Asus 21.5" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (VP228QG) - Black
Take your game play to the next level with the Asus 21.5" FreeSync gaming monitor. Full HD resolution delivers games and movies in true-to-life clarity, while a 1ms response time promises lag-free visuals. ASUS Eye Care technology reduces flicker and shields you from harmful blue light, making this display super easy on the eyes.
- More Information
- 21.5" GTG TN LED display with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers vivid images and sharp text
- 1ms response time delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- Adaptive Sync/FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience
- Exclusive GamePlus option lets you add crosshair, timer, FPS, counter, and display alignment functions to enhance your gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology filters out blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eye fatigue
- Two HDMI ports, display port, and VGA input offer convenient connectivity
- Built-in 1.5W stereo speakers offer audio for a riveting home entertainment experience
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 year warranty service with free shipping provides peace of mind
- Details & Specs
- Max volume is quietby Eric
from Burnaby, BC on January 2, 2019
If you don't need a loud monitor, this should be fine. But if you like to crank it up, you're better off getting speakers.
- Its alrightby P. Ness
from Abbotsford, BC on December 29, 2018
The monitor was very laggy at first. Found out that the monitor was set to 50hz default. Make sure you switch it to 75hz as soon as you buy it. Apart from that it is an alright monitor!
- Nice picture install was a nightmareby Dave
from Mississauga, ON on December 25, 2018
This monitor was purchased for a new AMD Ryzen 5, Gigabyte motherboard build. The monitor would no way post to bios. Error was "out of range" on the display. I managed to get it to work by installing an old monitor, low resolution settings at 60Hz. Installed Windows 10 then connected the ASUS monitor while still under low resolution. Windows 10 eventually detected the ASUS and installed the proper drivers. Still get "out of range" on startup until the OS kicks in and then the monitor works fine. 1 Dead pixel straight out the box. The monitor will be going back for an exchange or refund. Aside from the problems the picture is good!
- Return Policy