ASUS 14" Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Pentium Silver N5000/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
Enjoy fuss-free, reliable, and portable computing with the ASUS Laptop L406MA-BS02-CB 14" laptop. With a 1.1GHz Intel Pentium Silver processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB embedded MultiMediaCard, and 14" FHD display, this laptop delivers a high-quality, easily portable computing performance.
- More Information
- Includes 1 year subscription of Office 365 Personal, and all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook plus 1TB of cloud storage
- 1.1GHz Intel Pentium Silver N5000 quad-core processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM deliver snappy performance for all your computing needs
- 64GB eMMC flash storage provides plenty of storage space for your most important files, games, photos, music tracks, videos, and more
- Intel HD graphics card delivers fast and smooth performance for games and video playback
- Matte 14" FHD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 is perfect for high-quality gaming and watching movies or videos
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity make it easy to connect to your home network from the couch or the dinner table, or to any Wi-Fi hotspot for on-the-go computing
- Long-lasting 3-cell Li-ion battery with a 56Wh capacity gives you hours of wireless computing
- Thin and light design for extra portability—only 0.7" thick and 2.9 lbs
- Two USB ports (2 x USB 3.0) make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals
- HDMI output gives you the option of connecting the laptop to an external monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Windows 10 S offers a familiar Windows experience but is streamlined for security and performance by working exclusively with Microsoft-verified apps from the Windows Store, including the Microsoft Edge browser
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Great Student Laptop!by Mike B
from Port Moody, BC on November 11, 2018
I got this for my daughter to replace her old laptop. Initially it had the Windows 10S limitations for being able to run software, but the switch was very easy and now we can run any software on it. It's small, light and works well for a student. Highly recommended.
- Great computer but watch the power cordby Northern trekker
from Winnipeg, MB on November 7, 2018
The laptop is light and bright and works well. However, after just two months of light use, the tip sparked and broke off the power cord. The laptop is fine but the cord is dead. It was very difficult to find the right cord as it's unusual and very small. Still not sure if ASUS is going to replace it. Customer service has been a challenge.
- Great laptop....but the cord broke in 2 months.by Jeanette Kimball
from Winnipeg, MB on November 6, 2018
Love the laptop. It's light and works well. Unfortunately, the power cord broke in less than 2 months and it's really hard getting it replaced, even though I bought 2 years of Geek Squad warranty support. It's so frustrating getting the run around between Best Buy and ASUS and being sent back and forth.
- Fantastic Laptop!by Kim M
from Surrey, BC on October 25, 2018
Really great laptop, especially as a student myself I find this laptop super light weight which is really good because I am constantly moving around. Everything runs really quick, and the fingerprint scanner is is so convenient. 10/10 would recommend, especially for a student!
- Very Happyby RB
from Richmond Hill, ON on October 24, 2018
This is a great product. Absolutely no issue with it. Caveat: only had it for a couple weeks
- Awesome computer for students !by Jade
from Waterloo on September 21, 2018
I went to best buy with the plan to just look at a simple computer with a good battery, accessible to the internet, and can have word on it. Basically something that was light and easy to bring to class. However, I found something even better. It has a finger print scanner, which works amazingly, along with a 10 hour+ battery. There is a cheaper model, but I do recommend putting the money towards this model as it performs significantly quicker and better. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because the sound on it, is definitely not the greatest. That is really the only downside of this laptop but it has a headphone option, so really not a big deal. All in all, I am extremely happy with this purchase and would recommend this to any student, who is looking for a simple, light and great working computer for school.
- Excellent Laptop at a good price!by Vlad O.
from Okotoks on September 21, 2018
I bought this computer as I am travelling around the world for the next year and needed an inexpensive, good performing laptop that was lightweight and quick. This laptop is plenty fast for myself (and I have a fully custom built desktop so I'm not coming from a slow computer either). The 14" screen is beautiful, the keyboard is very nice to type on, fan-less design so never gets loud or too hot, fingerprint scanner is an awesome feature to have, and Windows 10 S was upgraded to Windows 10 Home for free (in the Microsoft App Store). Also, it is under 3 lbs and is extremely lightweight and nimble to carry around! Only complaint I would have with this computer is the storage space, as you only get 64GB, however, I am working only on Google Docs and online, therefore storage is not a concern for myself. Other than that, excellent computer, would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid notebook at a bargain price!
- LOVE IT!by Jose
from Parksville on September 18, 2018
Love this little computer!
- Return Policy