Arlo Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor Security System with 4 720p Cameras - White - Only at Best Buy
Help safeguard your home under the watchful eye of the Arlo smart home security system. Suitable indoors and out, it features 4 weatherproof, wire-free cameras that record super-clear HD footage you can access from virtually anywhere thanks to a free app on your smartphone or tablet.
- More Information
- 100% wire-free: Each camera in this Arlo Smart home security system sports a 100% wire-free design, giving you the freedom to set it up pretty much anywhere you want.
- Easy WiFi connectivity: Arlo cameras work over 802.11n/ac WiFi. All you need to do is connect the base station to your router, sync the cameras, and download the free Arlo app.
- Create an extensive camera network: This system comes with 4 cameras, and allows you to connect up to 15 cameras to the cloud (additional cameras sold separately). Watch up to 4 cameras at the same time.
- In the know, on the go: This system gives you the ultimate convenience of securely accessing your footage in real-time from anywhere using the free Arlo app on your smartphone or tablet. You can even rewind and review up to 1GB of free cloud video footage to see if anything out of the ordinary
- Convenient motion alerts: Arlo cameras have motion activation capabilities. You can program the cameras to monitor certain areas at certain times for any signs of motion and then notify you immediately by email or via the Arlo app if there's any activity.
- Crisp HD video: The security cameras record content in crystal-clear HD 720p so you can make out every detail when looking over your footage. Whether you're viewing footage of your kids coming home from school or figuring out that commotion in the living room was only your dog bounding around, you'll see everything in sharp high definition.
- Wide angle: The camera lenses boast a wide angle of 130 degrees to capture more in the frame.
- Night vision capability: The cameras are equipped with night vision, so they'll work tirelessly day and night to give you the peace of mind you need. Whether it's a dark basement or back deck in the middle of the night, these Arlo cameras have got you covered.
- All-weather design: The cameras are weatherproof, so feel free to mount them outside to keep an eye on your patio or backyard.
- Long battery life: This smart home system comes with 16 lithium CR123 photo batteries (4 for each camera) that will keep them going strong for a period of 4 to 6 months. This is great, as you'll benefit from the versatility of wireless cameras without having to frequently change the batteries.
Security is something we should all be concerned about. Whether you run a small business or have kids at home, you want peace of mind that your home or office is protected when you're not around. The Arlo wireless security system can give you that sense of security, recording what's happening on 4 cameras and allowing you to watch this footage on your mobile device. Check when the kids have come home from school, or survey the office for suspicious activity when you're on vacation. With Arlo, security is simple.
Why you need this:
- Details & Specs
- easy set up howeverby robert
from Brantford, ON on November 11, 2018
the set up was a very easy process , downloading app was simple, however, the system is not designed for 24-7 video. it only takes small video when motion is triggered, and the subject must be within 15 feet of the front of camera.and yes I had cameras set at 100 percent . will be returning item to store and getting a system with 24-7 video that I can review . this system take batteries and they don't last that long. had system running for two days and battery life has dropped 10 percent already.
- Not for Cold Weatherby CatJuggler
from Thunder Bay, ON on January 13, 2018
I went through multiple problems with this system. Most problems stemming from cold weather. Problems like connection issues. If you can't connect, there is no security. Other annoying problems are pink camera images, night vision not working and recording starting after the subject has left the image frame. I had enough patience to fix problems first time around but not the second, which occurred again a week later. After consulting NetGear support, (which in itself is an exercise in patience) on multiple issues I finally had enough and returned the system after using it for less than a month. It nice having a system that is wireless but the persistent problems suggest that its just not suitable for Canadian climates or they just haven't perfected it enough prior to releasing it. I for one am tired of companies using consumers as beta testers.
- no windows supportby glenn.m
from calgary on January 6, 2018
disappointed they have no apps for windows, you cant use with a surface tablet or PC they should clearly mark or the packaging does not support windows
- Return Policy