NETGEAR Arlo Pro Wireless Security System with 1 HD Camera - White
Keep an eye on your home, business, or mischievous pets with the NETGEAR Arlo Pro wire-free HD camera security system. Weatherproof, this indoor/outdoor system is equipped with 1 HD camera that records sharp video, even in the dark. Receive alerts on your mobile device when sound and motion are detected, and enjoy free rolling cloud recording.
- More Information
- 100% wire-free security system means you don't have to worry about the clutter and hassle of power cords or wires
- 2.4GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi enables a wireless connection within a 300-foot line of sight range
- 1 camera with HD resolution, a 130-degree field of view, and 8x digital zoom records sharp, detailed HD video of your home, office, or business
- Enjoy a rolling 7 days of free cloud recordings that you can review on your smart device anytime
- Back up your videos by connecting a USB drive to Arlo's base station
- Set up automatic monitoring based on your schedule, so you can keep an eye out on things when you're at work or on vacation
- Geofencing allows you to set the cameras to arm or disarm based on location
- Receive instant alerts on your iOS or Android mobile device when motion or sound is detected, so you can stay in know of what's going on, or who's coming and going
- Night vision on the camera illuminates up to 25 feet so you don't miss a critical moment, even if it's dark outside
- Weatherproof design makes the Arlo system suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 2-way audio allow you to listen in on what's going on or talk to the person on camera
- Control a 100+ decibel siren remotely to scare off intruders
- Camera runs on a 2440mAh rechargeable battery that can easily be recharged and replaced
- Details & Specs
- Arlo Pro security cameraby Maureen
from Creston, BC on June 14, 2018
Poor customer support: Bought a two camera system nearly a year ago. It worked beautifully until May 2018, a charge would last a month or two even in the winter with the cameras on an average of three days.. Now, the battery charge has gone down 10% between 11 a.m. yesterday and 8 p.m. today even though both cameras are off and the motion sensor disabled. What good is this system if I have to get the ladder out and take down the cameras once a week AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ON. No response from Arlo support even though there have been hundreds of posts about this same problem in the last six weeks on the Arlo Community. It is evident that this battery problem is common. I'm returning the cameras because the warranty is still good.
- poor video qualityby David Naismith
from Langley, BC on February 11, 2018
At the best quality video settings, you can barely make out the car that is out in front of your house. I was expecting to at lease recognize a person in the video but i cant even recognize my son or daughter walking up to the house. I have returned the Item and am looking into a different brand. And the battery only last 3 weeks at tops.
- Excellentby Parker
from Orangeville on December 26, 2017
Couldn't ask for a better camera, always connects, great quality, 7 days of storage, talk through etc. Haven't had a single problem. Have had -30 degree Celsius weather and still works great. Would highly recommend. Going on three months and still at 60% battery life.
- Doesn't chargeby Kurt
from Toronto, ON on December 4, 2017
Bought this 8 days ago, and as advertised, the camera came "fully" charged with a 100% battery indicator. This supposedly should last several months, however within 7 days, the battery was drained (outside temperatures varied between -3 and 10 degrees celsius). After plugging the camera into charge, and waiting 11 hours, the battery still remain uncharged. Looking up the issue on support, it's seems this is a recurring issue with several other customers - it's either an issue with the battery, the charger, the camera, or all three. After calling support, a replacement battery will be sent within 5-7 business days. Not a great first impression.
- Great camerasby TS
from Toronto, ON on November 26, 2017
Have had the original Arlo Pro and base station for about a year. Still works as good as the first day, or perhaps better with the updates. I have one camera located outside to watch the front door and driveway and the battery lasts about 2 months which is pretty good. My indoor one which is not set to record very often lasts about 6 months. The app is pretty good, sometimes a little lag but it's bearable. Will be looking to buy the Arlo Pro 2 cameras for 1080p and some additional features.
- Arlo Proby Rob
from Brandon, MB on November 19, 2017
Great wireless security camera. Easy to install. App is very easy to setup. Monitoring from your mobile phone and tablet is a breeze.
- Simple and does the jobby MO
from Saint-hubert, QC on November 5, 2017
Easy configuration and easy to use with the phone application. An alert redirection function would have made it even better.
- Not great valueby Brian
from Toronto, ON on September 11, 2017
You can buy components in the USA but not in Canada. My base station failed after just 18 months and I cannot get a replacement. Have to buy a whole new system due to failed base station. Customer support says ......buy another system.....unbelievable never buy another NET GEAR PRODUCT with the expectation the company stands behind it when it fails just beyond warranty. ADT ends up better value.
- Not goodby James Spiers
from Winnipeg, MB on August 9, 2017
I bought it online from Best Buy. Poor customer service Can I return it at the local store? I don't have a receipt for it!
- Not great image qualityby Cam
from Delta, BC on August 8, 2017
Bought the system today and put one camera under my eaves facing out towards the street. You can review video and get a general idea of what has occurred, but the image quality is poor and even worse when you try and zoom. You'll never get a licence plate or a quality face shot. Gimmicky. Go for a wired HD system if you are actually concerned with security and quality video evidence. Will be returning the item.
- Return Policy