Arlo Pro Wireless Security System with 1 HD Camera - White
Keep an eye on your home, business, or mischievous pets with the Arlo Pro wire-free HD camera security system. Weatherproof, this indoor/outdoor system is equipped with 1 HD camera that records sharp video, even in the dark. Receive alerts on your mobile device when sound and motion are detected, and enjoy free rolling cloud recording.
- More Information
- 100% wire-free security system means you don't have to worry about the clutter and hassle of power cords or wires
- 2.4GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi enables a wireless connection within a 300-foot line of sight range
- 1 camera with HD resolution, a 130-degree field of view, and 8x digital zoom records sharp, detailed HD video of your home, office, or business
- Enjoy a rolling 7 days of free cloud recordings that you can review on your smart device anytime
- Back up your videos by connecting a USB drive to Arlo's base station
- Set up automatic monitoring based on your schedule, so you can keep an eye out on things when you're at work or on vacation
- Geofencing allows you to set the cameras to arm or disarm based on location
- Receive instant alerts on your iOS or Android mobile device when motion or sound is detected, so you can stay in know of what's going on, or who's coming and going
- Night vision on the camera illuminates up to 25 feet so you don't miss a critical moment, even if it's dark outside
- Weatherproof design makes the Arlo system suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 2-way audio allow you to listen in on what's going on or talk to the person on camera
- Control a 100+ decibel siren remotely to scare off intruders
- Camera runs on a 2440mAh rechargeable battery that can easily be recharged and replaced
- Details & Specs
- Useless in winterby Andrew C
from Edmonton, AB on February 11, 2019
Pros: Reasonable video quality. Decent Wifi range. Free cloud storage of last 7 days of events. Good motion sensitivity (turn it down if you have animals in the area) Cons: Stops working below about -20C. Video recording is motion activated and you miss the first few seconds of action before recording starts. Summary: Before buying, I read some reviews that the battery would freeze in the cold. I ran a wire to allow a permanent plug-in, thinking it would solve this. It didn't. This camera may be OK for warmer climates but not for Edmonton.
- Disappointing Battery Lifeby Ryan
from Lethbridge, AB on October 31, 2018
I initially had high hopes for this Arlo Pro camera. I've already got two Arlo Qs and needed something to mount outside. I chose the older Arlo Pro over the newer model solely from the positive user ratings and the relatively decent battery life. In the six weeks I've owned it, battery life and performance have gotten worse. I'm lucky to get a week on the battery with occasional recording, and it'll be down quite a bit more when winter kicks in. A word to the wise: if you speak French, Netgear's French-language call centre is much easier to deal with than their English one. Though I've found that any email communication from Netgear's Arlo team with hyperlinks to respond to don't work. Overall, I'm not too happy with this product, especially compared to the Arlo Q.
- Arlo Pro security cameraby Maureen
from Creston, BC on June 14, 2018
Poor customer support: Bought a two camera system nearly a year ago. It worked beautifully until May 2018, a charge would last a month or two even in the winter with the cameras on an average of three days.. Now, the battery charge has gone down 10% between 11 a.m. yesterday and 8 p.m. today even though both cameras are off and the motion sensor disabled. What good is this system if I have to get the ladder out and take down the cameras once a week AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ON. No response from Arlo support even though there have been hundreds of posts about this same problem in the last six weeks on the Arlo Community. It is evident that this battery problem is common. I'm returning the cameras because the warranty is still good.
- Return Policy