Apple iPhone X 64GB - Silver - Rogers/Bell/TELUS - Select 2 Year Agreement
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly (charging mat sold separately). Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- More Information
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water- and dust-resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging -- works with Qi chargers
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans.
- With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- In-store activation required with Reserve & Pick Up.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offeris available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- Details & Specs
- runs smoothly but premuim priceby Arslan
from Hamilton, ON on December 31, 2018
own 2 iphone X. me and mother. never had a problem. . Apple does make very good product. runs smoothly.last longer. no problems with apple but u have to pay for the premuim product. Samsung and other brands keeping Apple prices down or this would be 2 grand or over
- A NEW WORLDby Rocky
from Toronto, ON on December 26, 2018
The Ipon X unleash super powers and make you feel like ON the jam.
- Should i get oneby Catalina
from Victoria, BC on July 2, 2018
i have an LG right now and i don`t know if i want an X should i get one because i have to pay for this and its a lot so????
- AMAZINGby JJ Hayes
from Thorold, ON on January 15, 2018
This is a very good phone. I used to use a Samsung, but I realized that they are garbage, so I switched to the iPhone and I am not disappointed ( as I was with Samsung). I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone who asked, and it is definitely worth the price!
- financingby john
from Burnaby, BC on December 18, 2017
does anyone knows can we finance iPhone X?
- Awesome phone!by BD
from Edmonton, AB on December 18, 2017
Moved from a S8+ to a X. No regrets. Get the iPhone!
- Good phoneby Vaishaal Rajathurai
from Ajax, ON on December 9, 2017
runs rlly smooth and rlly nice glossy touch to it
- helloby your mans
from Winnipeg, MB on December 5, 2017
- Return Policy