Apple iPhone 8 64GB - Gold - Rogers/Bell/TELUS - Select 2 Year Agreement
A new generation of iPhone, the iPhone 8 is designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a stronger aerospace-grade aluminum band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone. 12MP camera with new sensor and advanced image signal processor. Powered by A11 Bionic. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
- More Information
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone
- All-glass and aluminum design, water- and dust resistant
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video up to 60fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging -- works with Qi chargers (sold separately)
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans.
- With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- In-store activation required with Reserve & Pick Up.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offeris available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- hhby h
from Kitchener, ON on June 12, 2018
- Chong Chongby your mom
from Burlington, ON on April 23, 2018
sid sid sid sid the best phone evaaaaa
- MACBOOK PRO AND HEADPHONES?by notimpressed
from Brampton, ON on January 13, 2018
So, I upgraded my phone from the iPhone 6 to iPhone 8. At first, I loved it. The rose gold/goldish colour was beautiful and the camera was amazing (although not as good as the iPhone 8 Plus, go with that one if you can afford it). But tell me how, when I go to plug in my headphones into my macbook pro, THE JACK DOES NOT EXIST. There are NO adapters available for this to work (they just have it for the old headphones with the new iPhone, not the other way around). I am genuinely so disappointed with apple. I have had an iPhone for years now and cannot believe they would release such an item that is highly INCOMPATIBLE with their OWN PRODUCTS. I dont know what they were thinking, and hope they release a cheap adapter ASAP.
- Return Policy