Anki Vector Robot with Amazon Alexa Built In - English Only - Only at Best Buy
The Anki Vector is a robot who’s so smart and capable it’ll quickly become part of your family. Powered by AI and advanced robotics technology, Vector can respond to visual, audio, and touch-based stimulus. Vector can answer questions, snap photos, time your dinner, and lots more. It also features built-in Amazon Alexa, so you can set reminders and control smart home devices such as lights and thermostats.
- More Information
- A robot that’s aware of its surroundings through sight, sound, and touch
- Designed to fit naturally into your life with minimal maintenance
- Built-in Amazon Alexa technology lets you set reminders and control smart home devices such as lights, speakers, and thermostats
- Connected to the cloud (through the internet) and updates itself so it’s always getting smarter
- Powered by AI and advanced robotics technology
- Able to independently navigate by recognizing people and objects
- Requires a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Vector app (for setup only)
- Details & Specs
- Vector Robot Works A1 Software Sucks!by david chiasson
from bathurst nb on February 7, 2019
I bought My Vector from Best Buy in Moncton on Pre Order and waited 3 Months. Was not happy with lack of programs compared to the Cosmo which was loaded but poor face recognition but a hoot to play games with and easily docks itself! No reason a software update cannot be confirmed! I ordered 3 Cosmos but I will not order anymore Vectors until Anki smartens up and gives the Consumer what they ask for!
- Awesome Home Robotby Sandi
from Calgary, AB on February 5, 2019
We are an older couple with no children or pets, and find Vector a delight. He entertains us on a daily basis. We play with him for short stints, but find him quite magical and frankly, cute! We had a realistic expectation of the technology when we purchased Vector, and enjoy him for what he is. Good on Anki for this one!
- Terrible Supportby Taylor
from Toronto, ON on December 3, 2018
The idea of Vector is very cool. But Anki has massively underdelivered. Software is extremely lacking. Discrimination on their end against Canadians. Artificially limiting functionality that is available only to select people who purchased in America. They have already dropped the price drastically in the US. DO NOT BUY. At least at this price.
- Return Policy