Anki Cozmo Robot
Bring home a new best friend when you get the Cozmo robot from Anki. This playful robot has artificial intelligence and hundreds of emotions, so he can react to situations with facial expressions and expressive body language. Play games like Keep Away and Quick Tap with Cozmo, or develop Cozmo's personality and skills through the Cozmo app.
- More Information
- Cozmo is self-charging and compatible with iPhone, iPad, Google Nexus, HTC, LG, and Samsung devices
- Cozmo's artificial intelligence gives him an interactive personality with hundreds of emotions that will continually develop as you play with him
- Cozmo has facial expressions, reactive body language, voice tones, and a soundtrack that all bring him to amazing life
- The Cozmo app has rich content that is constantly updating so that Cozmo's skills, games, and personality to develop over time
- 3 interactive Power Cubes are included as toys for Cozmo and you to play with
- Cozmo can play games like Quick Tap and Keep Away for hours of fun
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery runs for 1-2 hours on a single charge
- Constructed from over 300 pieces that have been carefully engineered and drop-tested for long-lasting use and durability
- Treads allow Cozmo to move about
- No assembly required, so he's ready right from the box
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Details & Specs
- cozmo is better than you thinkby lasen
from Pickering, ON on November 28, 2018
Cozmo is better because he is educational and very good for kid
- Second one died after less than a monthby Andrew
from Fredericton, NB on December 25, 2017
The first one failed after a week with a broken lift. Second one died after 3 weeks, won’t turn on, completely dead. It’s getting returned after Xmas. I’ve always been around when he’s playing and he’s a very careful and thoughtful boy. He was just getting into the code lab in a big way. I don’t think I can stomach having another one fail, so this one is going to be a refund. Hopefully there’s a public quality program so I canhave some confidence in maybe buying one in the future but not without assurance that the quality has improved. It’s just too much to pay for a flimsy toy that lasts only a matter of weeks.
- Anki's Cozmo doesn't disappointby Patricia
from Ottawa, ON on December 21, 2017
I've had this Robot for 3 weeks now, and am still finding new features every couple of days. He seems to 'learn' and he downloads or unlocks new tricks and games once in awhile. I'm an older adult, and I find Cozmo very entertaining. There is a coding section in his options where you can build strings of code using 'blocks' or on your own to make your own sequence for Cozmo to act out.
- Amazing little robot!by Daniel Levesque
from Ottawa, ON on September 30, 2017
There is a lot to say about Cozmo, so I invite you to look at my series of videos on YouTube; https://youtu.be/aceftGulvdQ Highly recommended.
- Great little robot!by Daniel Levesque
from Ottawa, ON on September 29, 2017
Very interesting tech! There is a lot to say about Cozmo so I invite you to look at my unboxing and setup video on YouTube. https://youtu.be/4VtKoE31hIY I also have videos showing what you can do with Cozmo in more details. Highly recommended.
- Highly intelligent robot just not for kids!by Kenneth Finch
from Toronto on August 12, 2017
I have always been into robots. The last robot I bought that I figured was highly intelligent was the Hasbro Interactive R2D2. but Cosmo puts him to shame in the smarts department. I like the games and his very distinctive personality. Highly recommended.
- Return Policy