Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with Alexa - English - Charcoal
Add simple yet powerful voice-assistance to any room in an instant with the Amazon Echo Dot. It features a redesigned look and richer, louder sound that’s great for streaming audio and music. It’s also a big help around the house. Ask it to play music, read the news, set alarms, dim the lights, increase the temperature, or lock the front door.
- More Information
- Whole new look and sound: The redesigned Echo Dot features a streamlined and modernized new look, as well as richer and louder sound.
- Your personal assistant: Echo Dot connects to Alexa -- a cloud-based voice service -- that lets you play music, make calls, set alarms, ask questions, check your calendar, manage your shopping list, control smart devices, and more using only your voice.
- Add Alexa to any room: With its small size, the Echo Dot is a great way to add Alexa to any room in your home. Plus, it syncs with any other Echo speakers you have, so you can create a helpful voice-activated network.
- At your beck and call: When you want to use Echo Dot, simply say "Alexa," and specially engineered microphones hear and recognize you from across the room, from any direction -- even while music's playing.
- Home comfort at your command: Echo Dot syncs seamlessly with your smart home setup, and lets you switch on the lamp, turn on the fan, change the channel, lock the doors, dim the lights, and more without lifting a finger.
- Smart home compatibility: Echo Dot works with devices such as lights, switches, TVs, thermostats, and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, SmartThings, Insteon, Nest, ecobee, and Wink.
- Alexa keeps you connected: Place a call or send a quick message to anyone who has an Echo or the Alexa App, while Drop In lets you connect instantly with family and friends, and even other Echo devices in your home.
- Stream playlists with your voice: Hands-free voice control makes searching for music a cinch with services like Prime Music, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn, and you can stream other popular music services like iTunes from your phone or tablet thanks to Bluetooth technology.
- Built-in speaker: With Echo Dot, you can stream your favourite playlists or connect to bigger speakers or headphones using a 3.5mm stereo cable or Bluetooth.
- Multi-room enjoyment: Tell Alexa to play the same song across your all compatible Echo devices for whole home enjoyment, or play classical music in the kitchen, rock music in the den, and jazz in the living room to cater to everybody's tastes.
- Always getting smarter: Echo Dot adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences, so the more you use it, the more intuitive it becomes.
- Increasingly capable: When it comes to skills and capabilities, the growing list of what Echo Dot can do is already in the thousands -- use Echo Dot to order a pizza from Domino's, request a ride from Uber, track your fitness with Fitbit, and much, much more.
- Details & Specs
- Works Greatby SAL
from Toronto, ON on February 13, 2019
Great sound for a small speaker. Clearly this isn't meant to blow your socks off with sound but it does exactly what they say it does. It perfectly understands every member of our home.
- Very easy to use.by TJM
from Brandon, MB on January 1, 2019
Getting this to work was a snap, and the sound is very good. Voice recognition is amazing compared to the past attempts. I would say an equal to google home mini.
- Another junkby Amar
from Scarborough, ON on January 1, 2019
It does recognize the voice but not much of an assistant. Google does it better. Returned the product after a week
- Return Policy