Amana 4.0 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer (NTW4516FW) - White
Laundry days can be a real chore. Why not ease the load with this Amana 4.0 cu. ft. top-load washer, which features a number of cycles and settings for efficient, thorough cleaning. Its durable porcelain tub helps protect fabrics by preventing snags, while its dual action agitator rolls clothes through the bottom of the wash basket for consistent cleaning results.
- More Information
- This washer's 4.0 cu. ft. capacity offers enough space for up to approximately 16lb. of laundry, so it can easily handle your king-size comforter with room to spare.
- Its top-load design means there's no need to crouch down awkwardly when loading and unloading laundry. Your back will thank you.
- The dual action agitator provides an even, thorough cleaning by rolling clothes through the bottom of the wash basket. The result? None of your garments will be left feeling neglected.
- Amana's Late Lid Lock gives you extra time to throw in any missed items before the spin cycle starts. That means fewer socks get left behind.
- Its durable porcelain tub helps keep fabrics in good condition by preventing snags. Your knits and sweaters will really appreciate it.
- This washer features 8 wash cycles, including Bulky/Sheets, Casual, Drain & Spin, and Normal, to accommodate all kinds of fabrics and loads. Talk about versatility.
- Its Deep Water Wash cycle pumps more water into the tub during the wash and rinse cycles for a deeper clean.
- The Delicate cycle is great for, yep you guessed it, delicate garments. It uses a slower spin speed and gentle wash motion to ensure your delicates get clean, without getting thrashed.
- It also sports 5 temperature settings, giving you added washing flexibility and ensuring the water temperature is just right for every load. Pretty cool stuff.
Capacity, performance, durability
A selection of cycles and settings
- Details & Specs
- CAPACITYby ANDY LU
from Toronto, ON on October 10, 2018
Why this model NTW4516FW make 4.0 cuft in our country but in USA make 3.5 cuft , the same model name! what's the reason???
- BESTBUY REFUSES TO DELIVERby Kevin
from Toronto, ON on April 20, 2018
Not sure how this appliance works since Best Buy keeps postponing delivery. Their delivery staff is completely incompetent.
- Amana Washerby arcelina Santos
from Newmarket, ON on January 16, 2018
The positive reviews on this site are a lie. This machine is very loud. Especially in the spin cycle. I find it doesnt spin the clothes very well, they are still quite wet. The Load capacity is very small. I dont think it will fit a comforter. I had a machine before that did a much better job of cleaning the clothes., i wish i kept the other one. Very poor machine. Keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i could put 0 stars i would.
- DOA - open box item brand new.by No clean clothes.
from Beaver Bank, NS on November 27, 2017
After 2 weeks of operation it was dead. Service guy determined it was the circuit board in the washer that was malfunctioning, and all other mechanical parts looked to be in great working order.
- Great so farby S. Plop
from Newmarket, ON on August 20, 2017
The load capacity is amazing. Washing is efficient. My only problem is adding fabric softner. When do you add it? There's no beep or timer to tell you when to add the fabric softner. It's a little annoying. I have to do an extra rinse at the end of the cycle in order to do it.
- Ridiculously noisyby Marie
from Terrebonne on July 5, 2017
It can't be that we're in 2017 and such noisy washers exist. Makes an awful grinding noise while filing up-will not fill with water with lid open. You have 0 control over water level, just pray the machine gets it right. I am running the first load in this machine and I already hate it. I'm in another room with the door closed and can hear it humming through the wall. Definitely not an appropriate choice for an apartment dweller.
- Return Policy