Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-8250U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Meet all your performance needs with the budget-friendly Acer Aspire 15.6" laptop. It boasts a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB of RAM and a massive 1TB HDD to store all your music, movies, photos, and other important files with plenty of room to spare. It arrives preinstalled with Windows 10 Home, so you can get started right out of the box.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB of RAM delivers optimal performance for your everyday computing needs and multitasking
- 1TB hard drive offers more than enough storage for all your favourite movies, music, photos, and other important files in one place
- 15.6" HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution offers crisp images and vivid colours while surfing the web, watching videos, and more
- BluelightShield technology reduces eye strain and keeps eyes safe from blue-light emissions
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi gives you a smooth, ultra-fast connection to available Wi-Fi networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 lets you wirelessly connect with compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your smartphone or printer
- Ethernet port offers wired connectivity from your laptop to a network for a faster, more reliable connection
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, and 1 USB Type-C port provide a variety of connectivity options with other devices, including thumb drives
- Exterior compartment door gives you the ability to upgrade as desired by providing easy access to storage and memory components
- Battery life of up to 7 hours gives you plenty of cordless freedom
- Preloaded with Windows 10 Home, which features a refined browser for surfing the web, improved Start menu, Cortana digital assistant, Windows apps, and so much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cord
- Great Laptopby R.G
from Ajax, ON on February 7, 2019
Got this in store, not online. Works very well. A nice size, easy features and instructions when you first set it up.
- Lukeby Luke
from Calgary, AB on February 6, 2019
This Aspire 5 with the i5 processor, runs super fast, great resolution, no issues here! Would buy again!
- pretty goodby John Mon
from Vancouver, BC on February 3, 2019
I recently purchased it and so far I am happy with it. There was some initial lag as other reviewers mentioned and I was worried. But it was all because of the Norton antivirus trial that is pre-installed. Once I uninstalled Norton it was fine.
- Return Policy