Where can I find the seller's return policies?
There are 2 places you can find a Marketplace seller's return policy:
- On the product page for a Marketplace product, you can see a "Return policy" link just to the right of the price. This link provides all the information on that seller's return policy.
- If you've already placed a Marketplace order, you can access the seller's return policy on both the Order Details page or through your Shipped Order confirmation email.
How do I return a Marketplace order?
To request a return please contact the seller directly from your Order Details page and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date product was received by customer
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
In the return package, please make sure to include:
- Return Authorization (RA) number supplied by the seller
- Original packaging
- Any product accessories
- Manuals/warranty cards
Can Marketplace orders be returned to Best Buy stores?
- No, at this time, Best Buy Marketplace items cannot be returned to Best Buy stores.