Washer & Dryer Sets
- Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. HE Front Load Steam Washer & 7.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Platinum(5)$1799.98
- LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. Front Load Steam Washer & 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Graphite Steel(0)$1899.98SAVE $40
- Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer & 7.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - White - Only at Best Buy(0)$1649.98
- LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. HE TurboWash Front Load Steam Washer & 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Silver(0)$2399.98
- Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer & 7.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer - White(2)$1599.98
- Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. HE Front Load Steam Washer & 7.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Black Stainless(0)$1999.98
- Insignia 4.8 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer & 7.7 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer - White(0)$899.94SAVE $700
- Samsung 5.8 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer & 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Platinum(3)$1599.98
- Frigidaire 27" 3.8 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer & 5.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (FFLE40C3QT) - Slate(7)$1349.97SAVE $300
- Samsung 2.6 Cu.Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer & 4.0 Cu.Ft. Electric Compact Dryer-White(1)$2199.98
- LG 5.2 Cu.Ft High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer & 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer - Black(7)$2399.98
FAQ About Laundry Pairs
Good things come in pairs, and it's no different for washer dryer combos. Beyond the aesthetic reasons for getting one, a matching washer and dryer are designed to work together for maximum efficiency, notably in terms of capacity compatibility. Select laundry pairs will also save you money up front compared to buying the units individually. Understanding the benefits of a laundry pair is one thing, finding the right one for you is another. Read on for some useful info to help guide you in the right direction.
How do I choose a washer dryer combo?
First off, determine your needs. How much space do you have and how much laundry do you do? If you go through a lot of laundry but don't have a ton of space to work with, look for a front-load washer dryer combo. They typically have a large capacity and can be stacked to free up real estate. If you're willing to trade some capacity to save even more space, consider a laundry centre. These all-in-ones are more compact and can often fit in smaller areas like closets, making them great for homes that don't have a laundry room.
What else should I consider before buying a washer dryer combo?
Location is the first thing to look at. Consider where you're planning to install your laundry pair and measure the space carefully to make sure it'll fit. Inspect the utility situation (water, drainage, electricity, and gas if considering a gas laundry pair) to ensure your space is properly equipped.
What about ventilation? Well, if you're eyeing a washer dryer combo, you likely won't need to worry about this as they're generally ventless. It is, however, something to keep in mind if you're opting for a laundry centre.
What about top-load, front-load, and high-efficiency washer dryer combos?
When shopping for a laundry pair, it's important to consider the various advantages of top-load and front-load combos so you can make the decision that best meets your needs. Also keep an eye out for HE (high efficiency) laundry pairs as well. These features have an impact on key benefits like larger capacities, stackable designs, easier access to loads, less water use, and faster spin rates. The latter is particularly important as it means more water will be extracted, cutting down drying time to save money and energy.