Laptops & MacBooks
- Lenovo IdeaPad 320 15.6" Laptop - Platinum Grey (AMD A12-9720P/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/AMD Radeon R7/Win 10)(44)$499.99SAVE $200
- HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Celeron N4000/64 GB HDD/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)(3)$299.99SAVE $50
- Acer CB3 15.6" Chromebook - Granite Grey (Intel Celeron N3060/16GB HDD/2GB RAM/Chrome OS) - English(6)$279.95
- HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver/Ash Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - Only at Best Buy(20)$899.99
- ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Dark Grey (AMD Quad-Core R5-2500U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(0)$599.99SAVE $200
- ASUS C202SA 11.6" Rugged Chromebook - Dark Grey (Intel Celeron N3060/16GB HDD/2GB RAM/Chrome OS)(5)$259.99
- ASUS C223NA 11.6" Chromebook - Grey (Intel Celeron N3350/32GB HDD/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)(3)$249.99SAVE $50
- HP Elitebook 840 G1 Laptop 14" Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro - Refurbished(8)$339.99SAVE $259Marketplace seller
- Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-8250U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(2)$599.99SAVE $200
- HP Elitebook 840 G1 14" Laptop (Intel Core i5-4200U / 320GB HHD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10 Pro) - Certified Refurbished(1)$319.99SAVE $380Marketplace seller
- HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(17)$799.99
- Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3-8130U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(2)$499.99SAVE $150
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Intel Core i5 1.8 GHz/ 128GB SSD/ 8GB RAM) (2017 Model)- English - Open Box(1)$1099.99
- Dell 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum Silver (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM) - Open Box(0)$749.99
Take Life on the Go with a Laptop
For life on the go, a laptop can keep up with your demands wherever you are. With the functionality of a desktop computer packed into a portable device, a laptop lets you connect to the web, watch movies, play games, edit photos and so much more. Whether you’re looking for a standard laptop, 2 in 1 laptop or MacBook, Best Buy has a wide selection from ASUS, Microsoft, Samsung, HP, Toshiba and Apple to suit your needs.
The processor is the brain of the laptop, interpreting and performing all its commands. Intel and AMD both make processors that are tailor-made for different needs—from basic tasks like sending emails to demanding ones like simultaneously running multiple applications. To ensure you’ve got the right processor for your needs, consider individual specs like number of cores, overclock ability and speed.
Screen Size and Resolution
Size matters when it comes to laptops. A larger screen will likely make the device heavier but will give you plenty of room to work and play. A smaller screen size will make it lighter and more compact, perfect for taking on the go. Most laptops have a screen resolution of at least Full HD (1920 x 1080), and there are many options even higher resolution, even 4K!
Family Friendly Laptops
Many people are looking for a versatile and dependable machine that is great for the whole family. There are many great options available that offer great processing power, amazing screen resolution and responsiveness and are designed to handle a wide variety of purposes. For example, Microsoft Surface family includes the tablet style Surface Pro, the Surface Laptop and the Surface Book—there is machine to suit anyone’s needs. For people more familiar with Apple computers, there are a variety of configurations, including the MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, to ensure no matter how demanding the job, you’ll be able to complete it on your MacBook. Your children will excel with any of these computer: Microsoft and Apple manufacture some of the best laptops for students.
2 in 1 and Hybrid Laptops
A 2 in 1 laptop (also called convertible or hybrid laptop) combines the functionality of a laptop with the convenience of a tablet. Equipped with both a touchscreen and a keyboard, a 2 in 1 laptop can transform from laptop to tablet in various ways—by folding back, rotating or detaching the screen, depending on the model. A 2 in 1 is perfect when you want both a laptop and a tablet without having to buy two separate devices. If you are looking for a versatile machine, consider a Surface Pro, a Surface Laptop or a MacBook.