- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 3 On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Asphalt Grey - Open Box(0)$209.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black(413)$329.99SAVE $70
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Skyline Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black(21)$329.99
- IFANS i8 tws Bluetooth V4.2+EDR Wireless Earbuds Headphones with charging box for iPhone,Android Cell phones (White)(20)$45.99SAVE $44Marketplace seller
- I9S TWS Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo in Ear Headphone, Portable Sports Wireless Earbuds for iOS & Android with Charging Box(7)$49.99SAVE $30Marketplace seller
- Skullcandy Uproar On-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Headphones with Mic (S5URHW-509) - Black/Grey(1,027)$39.99SAVE $30
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC700BT Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black(13)$169.99SAVE $110
- Jabra Elite 65t In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - Black(22)$219.99
FAQ About Headphones
Headphones have become an essential you can't leave home without. Whether you blast high-energy tunes while lifting weights, crave private listening in the office, or drone out a noisy commute with podcasts, a pair of headphones can bring your audio to life with incredible clarity. Not sure what to look for when shopping for earphones? Here are the answers to the most common questions you may have.
What types of headphones are there?
Earbuds sit outside of your ear canal. Featuring compact, lightweight designs, earbuds are extremely portable and come at affordable prices.
In-ear headphones use foam or rubber tips that fit snugly inside your ear canal. This construction passively blocks out background noise, making in-ear headphones ideal for travel or noisy environments. Sport headphones usually fall in this category, with many models boasting ear clips for a secure fit, or a behind-the-neck band that won't get in the way.
Equipped with cushioned ear cups, on-ear headphones rest on top of your outer ears. They offer excellent sound quality with a design that won't overheat your ears. Some types can even be folded up to make portability a breeze.
Over-ear headphones fully enclose your ears with cushioned ear cups. This creates a seal against your head to effectively minimize external noise. Outfitted with large drivers, over-ear headphones are typically considered the best for sound quality, making them appealing to music enthusiasts and audiophiles.
What features should I look for in headphones?
If you want to say goodbye to tangled cords and move around freely, look into wireless headphones. Bluetooth technology wirelessly connects the earphones to your compatible music player, allowing you to stream tunes without being tethered to a device.
Active noise cancelling
Listen in uninterrupted bliss on airplanes, trains, and in busy urban areas with active noise-cancelling earphones. This battery-powered technology uses integrated microphones and electronic circuitry to produce an "anti-noise" signal to prevent external noise from coming in.
Built-in microphone and controls
Many headphones come with a convenient in-line microphone and remote. The built-in mic lets you answer calls without having to reach for your phone, while the remote makes it easy to control volume, mute sound, or skip tracks.