Computers & Tablets
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1.5TB 2.5" USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive (STDR1500101) - Silver(92)$59.99SAVE $40
- Acer CB3 15.6" Chromebook - Granite Grey (Intel Celeron N3060/16GB HDD/2GB RAM/Chrome OS) - English(1)$199.99SAVE $80
- Dell 15.6" Laptop - Platinum Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(0)$699.99SAVE $100
- HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Celeron N4000/64 GB HDD/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)(0)$299.99SAVE $50
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" E Lite 8GB Android 4.4 Tablet with Spreadtrum T-Shark Quad-Core Processor-White(31)$89.99SAVE $20
- ASUS 14" Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Pentium Silver N5000/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)(9)$399.99SAVE $100
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch MD760LL/B 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core Processor 256GB (Early 2014 Model) - [Certified Refurbished](0)$829.99SAVE $1,170Marketplace seller
- HP Elitebook 840 G1 Laptop 14" Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro - Refurbished(8)$335SAVE $164Marketplace seller
- HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/16GB Optane/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - Only at Best Buy(11)$799.99
- ASUS 14" Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060/64GB eMMC HDD/4GB RAM/Windows 10)(12)$299.99SAVE $50
- Lenovo IdeaPad 320 15.6" Laptop - Platinum Grey (AMD A12-9720P/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/AMD Radeon R7/Win 10)(37)$699.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 12.3" 128GB Windows 10 Tablet with 8th Gen Intel Core i5 - Platinum(1)$1179.99
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB 2.5" USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STDR2000306) - White(526)$149.99
- ASUS Vivobook 15.6" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(21)$699.99SAVE $150
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32GB Android Tablet with Qualcomm APQ8017 Quad Core Processor - Black(12)$179.99SAVE $40
- Refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad L430, Intel Celeron CPU B830 @ 1.80Ghz, 4GB Ram, 320GB Drive, Win 10 Home(2)$139.99SAVE $285Marketplace seller
Improve Ergonomics with a Monitor Stand
What does your computer setup look like? Are there a stack of books or packs of paper holding up your monitor? If so, it’s probably time to invest in a proper monitor stand. With a monitor riser or mount, you can create an ergonomic workspace that’s not only comfortable, but tidy-looking, too. Check out Best Buy’s range of monitor arms, mounts, and risers to elevate your monitor and workspace to another level.
Benefits of Monitor Stands
If you suffer from neck strain or eye fatigue when working at the computer, you might need to adjust your monitor. Some monitors are adjustable in height, but many aren’t. Add a monitor stand to your desktop setup to raise to an ergonomic height and give your neck a break. Generally, your monitor should sit about an arm’s length away from you, and the top of the monitor should fall around eye level. A monitor riser or monitor arm makes it a cinch to adjust your monitor to an ergonomic position.
Types of Computer Monitor Stands
Monitor stands range from basic, easy-to-use risers to versatile triple monitor arms. Here are the types of monitor stands to choose from.
A monitor riser is a simple, stand-alone unit that raises a monitor to a comfortable height. It doesn’t require installation and can simply be placed on a desk or table to support your monitor. Some monitor risers are adjustable in height, giving you the flexibility to sit or stand as you work.
A monitor arm is just what it sounds like – an arm that holds up a monitor. Also known as a monitor mount, a monitor arm works like a TV mount does. It screws onto the back of a monitor and attaches to a desk or wall. A full motion monitor mount can tilt, swivel, and move up and down -- giving you plenty of options to find the perfect position. And because it suspends your monitor off the desk, a monitor arm also saves space.
If your computer setup includes more than one monitor, consider a monitor stand that can hold two, or even three, monitors. A dual monitor stand or dual monitor mount has two articulating arms that can independently support two monitors. A triple monitor stand can hold three monitors, making it ideal for gamers, designers, or anyone else who wants a seamless screen-to-screen experience.
What to Consider When Buying a Monitor Stand
Monitor stands aren’t one-size-fits-all. Here are a few things to consider when shopping for the right monitor mount for your needs.
Check that the monitor stand can support your monitor. For monitor risers, look at the riser’s weight capacity and size to determine whether your monitor will fit. For monitor arms and mounts, consider the weight capacity and mounting pattern. To ensure a proper fit, look for a mounting bolt pattern that matches that of your monitor.
When shopping for a monitor stand, think about what you want it to do. Are you looking for something that simply raises your monitor up? Or do you need something that swivels and tilts? Monitor arms generally offer more adjustability options than monitor risers, but require more effort to install.
Setup and Portability
Setup time and portability are other considerations when choosing a monitor stand. Monitor risers require little to no setup and are easy to move around – great if you often move desks or need a quick solution for elevating a monitor. Monitor mounts take more time to install, but may be more beneficial in the long run because of their flexibility.